Buyer and Seller Articles
- Eight Steps to Getting Your Finances in Order
- Budget Basics Work Sheet
- Eight Ways to Improve Your Credit
- Five Factors that Decide Your Credit Score
- Your Property Wish List
- Tips for Finding the Perfect Neighborhood
- Tips on Buying in a Tight Market
- The Pros and Cons of Condos
- Five Reasons You Need a Real Estate Agent
- Ten Steps to Prepare for Home Ownership
- How Big A Mortgage Can I Afford?
- Seven Reasons to Own Your Own Home
- Five Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
- Ten Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
- Ten Things to Take the Trauma Out of Home Buying
- How High Tech is Your Home?
- Ten Questions to Ask A Home Inspector
- Hidden Home Defects to Watch For
- What Your Home Inspection Should Cover
- How Comprehensive is Your Home Warranty
- Five Property Tax Questions You Need to Ask
- Ten Questions to Ask Your Condo Board
- Ten Questions to Ask Your Lender
- Six Creative Ways to Afford a Home
- Ten Things a Lender Needs from You
- Choices that Will Affect Your Loan
- Five Things to Understand about Homeowners Insurance
- Ten Ways to Lower Your Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Five Things to Understand about Title Insurance
- What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-through
- Common Closing Costs for Buyers
- What to Keep from Your Closing
- Tips for Packing Like a Pro
- Understanding Agency
- Five Things to Do Before You Sell
- Tips for Holding a Yard Sale
- Ten Ways to Make Your House More Salable
- Five Ways to Speed Up Your Sale
- Seven Steps to Preparing for an Open House
- Ten Ways to Make Your Home Irresistible at an Open House
- Seven Terms to Watch for in a Purchase Contract
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a Real Estate Practitioner
- What You'll Net at Closing
- Moving Tips for Sellers
- Six Items to Have On Hand for the New Owners
- Twenty Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home
- What is Appraised Value?
- Understanding Capital Gains in Real Estate
- Does Moving Up Make Sense?
- Remodeling That Pays
- Twelve Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor
- Tips on How to Price Your Home
- Open House Tips for FSBOs
- Seventeen Service Providers You'll Need When You Sell
- Six Forms You'll Need to Sell Your Home
- Is Your Buyer Qualified?
Contact MeWilliam Anthony Dean is committed to exceptional customer service.
Call now @ 516-384-7673 or stop by and visit our office. We can answer any questions you may have.
If you prefer, simply fill out the form below and we will get right back to you.